Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whatever, it's funny

I know this was supposed to be an article, and I'm sure I can find an article about women and how they're not as hot as they used to be or some BS like that, but I feel you all should know how funny CollegeHumor can be.
Also, before I get to that, have you heard of Jocelyn Wildenstein? Check this out, although I agree with some of what Lionel says, his tone as altogether too accusatory and deprecating toward women. After all, why do women get plastic surgery? I don't think it's to look good for other women, but maybe I'm wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1609D9jr7-w

Ok, but now for some hi-larious stuff, here's an original video from colleghumor that I've watched too many times to admit. It still makes me giggle.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1901719

Sadly, it was hard to find one that didn't make fun of girls in some way. Whatever.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Those images in the Lionel video shocked me. I agree that the tone is accusatory and deploring, but I don't know if it's only toward women. There are also some examples of men who've had surgery.
    I also saw the College Humor video. 4 times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, this is so funny, but I do agree with you on the fact that so many women get plastic surgeries and they don't even look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnizzle, you're awesome for posting something funny to watch during finals week, I heart you! But yeah, the plastic surgery video is kind of disgusting.

    ReplyDelete